Sunday, June 04, 2006

Another stormy night

I am sailing, I am SAILING
home again, 'cross the sea.
I am sailing, salty waters
to be near you, to be free.

I am flying, I am FLYING
like a bird, 'cross the sky.
I am flying, passing high clouds
to be with you, to be free.
Can you hear me, can you hear me
through' the dark night, far away.
I am dying, forever trying
to be with you, who can say.

Sailing across the winds calling out my name,

I know the world is long
but where you are is home
wherever you stay, i'll find the way.
I run like the river, I follow the sun
I fly like an eagle, to where I belong

the gushing winds gets me going, as i soar with the winds taking me higher above the chimney tops, where troubles melt like lemon drops,

Somewhere
over the rainbow
way up high.

where blue birds fly

If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow,Why, oh, why can't I?

3 Comments:

Blogger maryam said...

cuz ure not a blue bird?
:s
they cant speak or understand us!
but u can :)

1:53 PM  
Blogger Jalal HB said...

Nice to share the lyrics - one of my college days best song

6:19 PM  
Blogger hushed said...

it's one of my feel good songs. love it

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home